Instagram

9/24/2012

Letter to my future husband

Here I am another night wondering what you are doing. Where are you, what is keeping you busy...Are you safe, do you have worries, are you longing to me as much as I am to you? I wonder when God will let us meet. I know he is kneading my heart at the very moment, and is keeping me comfort for the time I have to wait until I can see you. I wonder what the colours of your eyes are. Do you have brown hair as I envisioned? Are you in college or did you graduate already. Working a 9 to 5 job or sitting at home waiting for a job offer. Did we already meet or do you live at the other side of the planet?

Whoever and wherever you are, I am praying for you. I pray that God will keep you safe. May He take your worries away, and be with you everyday. I hope you are surrounded by people you love and whom love you back. I cannot wait to meet you and get to know you better. To get to know the real you, your past and start  our future.

I am waiting, a little anxiously. Keep safe and see you soon.
Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment