Instagram

7/31/2014

University

I'm starting school again! Well in about 4 weeks, and I'm getting a little nervous. Not so much about school, but about moving to the other side of the country. I have yet to find a room, and time is moving so fast. 


So for who has not followed me for the past years, I studied for two years, but things didn't workout for me. The program was not really my thing, the staff was not helpful and I was unhappy. So I took a big guess and just quit. (best decision ever) Afterwards I got depressed, anxiety and panic attacks….but I'm in such a better place than 6 months ago. The only thing I need help with is my social anxiety. I'm not a total freak, I promise, but thinking about the first day of uni makes my heart beat 400x faster. From being a junior in college I will be going back to freshman. But in three years I will have my degree in public health :). 

And you know, I'm beyond scared, nervous, fearful…but also happy for starting a new chapter in my life. I want to become the person that I've dreamt of becoming. It's time to finally start living my life. The past year was a whirlwind of emotions and happenings, but everything will finally fall into place (soon, I hope).

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment