Instagram

9/30/2013

Get to know me!

I read a lot of blogs and enjoy the more personal side of it. Finding things out that you did not expect or similartities. So I decided to do the 21 questions tag to get to know me a little bit more :). Feel free to take the TAG and do it yourself. 




1. Are you named after anyone? I am actually, my name is in the bible, and I guess my parents like the meaning of it. 
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday..because I have been dealing with a lot of issues I have been crying almost everyday, although this is unusual for me. ( I'm not a crybaby)
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think I would enjoy my own company, as I am calm and funny and always in for adventures!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Like always!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I would love to! I like doing things outdoors and taking risks. 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? honey puffs
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes..they tell me everything. Sadness, happiness, anger...I can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. (Not in a creepy kind of way)
9. What is your eye colour? Grey, with a bit of blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies with a happy ending :)
11. Favorite smells? DKNY be delicious.
12. Summer or winter? Summer! Winter time tends to make me sad
13. Computer or television? Probably computer
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? The other side of the globe
15. Do you have any special talents? That is difficult to answer. My parents say I am really well at playing the piano and say I should do opera. But I do not agree, or don't really enjoy it. I speak four languages, so I guess that might be a talent? I can encourage people and have a positive influence. 
16. Where were you born? at home :)
17. What are your hobbies? Searching for a tv serie and then watch all the seasons in one week. And if I had the opportunity I would hike everyday. 
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, a sweet doggie. 
19. Favorite movie? I just watched intouchables, such a touching and funny movie. I really enjoyed that one. 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, two sisters. I am the middle child (syndrome, JK)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Most importantly is to become happy. And truely happy. Waking up in the morning and wondering what this day will bring you. It is in these hard and difficult times that I miss waking up and being able to pull myself together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment