Instagram

1/09/2016

Exiciting news


I'm so happy I am writing this post, one that I have been meaning and wanting to write for a long time but never had a chance to. Anyway, I am excited to announce that Girl Meets World is going abroad. Abroad, again? You travel all the time! True, but this time for a longer period, I will be spending half a year in beautiful, and currently very cold Finland. Due to uncertainties the last couple of months I was unsure whether I was actually able to go, but I will be going for sure! Will you join in me taking this journey, and sharing these adventures and new memories? For picture and updates you can follow me here on instagram. I will be flying out tomorrow (oops) and am just a little nervous, excited and in the I-don't-know-what-to-expect mode. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment