Instagram

9/09/2014

Updates

Took me some time to write again, but we have no internet at our house! And I have no cellphone plan so I cannot connect anyway. 




Sunday 31st

So where did I left off? I went home on monday and I'm so glad I did. It was great going home, and my heart started beating faster as i got closer to home. I didn't know you could miss people so much, even over a period of just two days. I got to relax some more days, played with the dog, board games with my family and home made dinners. And strangely, I wasn't feeling bad about going back to my dorm. Maybe because I knew what to expect, and what it would look like. I know my way to school and the city centre (slightly). And I know that no matter what, I get to go back home at the end of the week. But at the moment the internet has not been working in this house since thursday, so I'm typing this as a document. I guess once you're out of internet you don't really know what to do with your life…I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at this moment. I wanted to watch some tv-series, but I guess that won't happen. So now what to do…I'm glad I have a puzzle, because that is the only thing I have right now to do. And food :). Tomorrow starts my first day of introduction. Scared and excited..I think school takes from 9.30 to 6 pm…such a long day. But whatevs..I got to study what I'm passionate about. I hope that we didn't have to read the literature just yet, because of the lack of internet. And I also read that we get feedback on skills training..Crap, do we need to present already on our first day? And here comes the anxiety…

Monday 1st

Day two without internet. Seriously, how do people cope without any internet? This sucks…I had problems with connecting my laptop to the school wifi, so I went to McDonalds and chilled while checking my e-mails and downloading some pdf literature we had to read. Tomorrow I will go to the dollar store and get a lot of movies to watch. I'm soooo bored. 

Wednesday 3rd

Yay, I was finally able to connect to the internet at our university. Finally…Chilling in the library with my laptop, trying to watch the Kardashians. School was fine, reading some literature. Tomorrow we will go on a field trip with all the first years. Who knows :)

Sunday 7th
I went home on Friday and will travel back monday morning. Leave around 9AM, arrive at 1PM and class starts at 1.30 PM. At least I get to sleep one more night at home. But seriously, not having internet sucks, so I prefer to stay here. I don't have classes on Friday, so I will go back home on thursday night. Did I mention I went to the association (kind of like sorority) I am joining. It was a little overwhelming. Being an introvert, randomly socializing is not the best skill I have. But I managed :) I gotta say, it was a lot louder than expected, but the people seemed really kind. It is more to join so I can have some friends…Alright, that sounds so sad, but its true. Although I guess I made some friends at school too, so slowly making progress in not being lonely any longer. 

Tuesday 9th
Yesterday I was just in time back, thanks to the amazing trains that don't like to be on time. Now i'm in the university library trying to study. Which is difficult because I also want to browse the net because I we still have no internet back at our house. I think I will get even more dvd's or perhaps a eerie to have some fun this afternoon. Im beyond bored. I've watched all of the dvd's I got last time. I'm so sleepy and hungry…blah the life of a hardworking student without internet

No comments:

Post a Comment