Instagram

3/14/2014

Spring wishlist


Springs equals…shopping. Well at least dreaming of new things I'd like to have. So below are my wishes for this season. I have posted the links of most products if you'd like to see them in more detail. 


1. I have the MAC soft 'n gentle highlighter, and would love to add this beauty - MAC Lightscapade- to my stash. When the sun is shining and you are wearing highlighter on your cheekbones it just adds that extra bit of shine. The MAC mineralize skin finish products are available for $35 at the MAC stores or online.  


2. This cute twinkle lace dress from French Connection is currently on sale from 110 for just 22!  It seems like a fun and flowly dress, and I'm loving the lace. They ship overseas, and have so much fun stuff for sale. I want it all!



3. These sandals from Go Jane are available in a pinkish color (salmon) and taupe, and would fit with every spring and summer outfit you have. I am not sure if you would be comfortable walking miles in them, but at least you would look cute. And the price is not bad at all, $22. 


4. I can already imagine wearing these earrings and the wind blowing my hair. Beyond cute  and the flowers give the perfect summery feeling. By ASOS on sale from 18, now just 5.65.



5. These are three colors of the Brazil collection of OPI nail polish. How fitting are they for spring season! The colors are: ''Next stop..bikini zone'', ''don't bossa nova me around'' and ''taupe less'', $9). 


6. I'm a sucker for several things, including headbands. Especially during the summer and spring I get new ones to match my wardrobe. I probably have one for every color to match. And I'd like to add this one to my collection. You can find this at Nordstrom for less than 13 bucks. 



7. Tory Burch is a fashion designer with amazing pieces, like this cross body handbag. It fits this time of the year and has the perfect size. Not too small, but definitely not too big. Although a little (alright a lot) out of my budget, a girl can dream right?

8. And last but not least, these fab sunglasses from Ray-Ban. I like the combination of the white and gold, rather than the usual black ones we see. Aviators have been 'hot' for several years, but it doesn't look like the hype is over. I will have to go for some fake aviators, but if you have $160, these can be yours. 


After writing this post I realized I need to seriously start saving up. What is on your list for this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment