Instagram

3/17/2014

Inspiration monday



So today I was feeling a little meh, you know, when you're just not feeling it... I went to the market this morning and took a walk with the dog, and already felt better. It's amazing what just a little physical exercise can do with your mood. You don't need to be really active, just go for a walk and you will feel better. But to change my mood a little more I went online and came across some inspirational quotes and sayings. I'm surely not the only one needing  something to put a smile on my face, so read on



Don't wait for tomorrow or next week. Start today and you won't regret it next week.



Yesterday is gone, focus on the good that can happen today


Probably one of the best spot on quotes out there...


You don't need everything to be truly happy...


<3


No matter how dark it becomes, the sun 
will shine again…So true, that's why rain is followed by a rainbow. Not the deepest darkness in your life will be there forever. Things will get better, keep hope. 


Live today, not tomorrow or yesterday. Everything WILL be alright.


Don't worry about the small things in your life. There is a big world out there for you. 


Try to take small steps and you will reach your goal and 
achieve the dreams that are placed in your heart


The great thing about failing, another chance is already waiting for you


I hope you all have a wonderful day. Love, J

I have taken most of these images from my Tumblr, which can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment