Instagram

5/06/2013

Accomplishment

I wish you
Comfort on difficult days
rainbows to follow the clouds
smiles wen sadness intrudes
faith so that you can believe
sunsets to warm your heart
laughter to kiss your lips
courage to know yourself
hugs when spirits sag
patience to accept the truth
beauty for your eyes to see
confidence for when your in doubt
friendships to brighten your being
and love to complete your life

Accomplishments


Whatever struggle you might be going through, whatever path your are walking right now, whatever goals you are trying to reach, you will make it through. Because you are stronger than you think you are, much stronger. Some day you will look back and wonder how you made it so far. Why? Because you believed in yourself, and made the decision to not give up, but to continue. Be proud of your accomplishments and more important: be proud of who you are. I believe in you, God believes in you, and you should believe in yourself. We might be struggling and having a rough time, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

Tell yourself:
'I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn't accomplished all you had planned, I love you anyway'

Psalms tells us:
'Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me'

Love, 
a girl trying to stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment