Instagram

7/03/2016

GIRL MEETS WORLD IS MOVING TO WANDERLUST SOULMATES! SAY WHAAAT?


For a long while I have been doubting whether I wanted to stay at blogger or if I wanted to change to another blog host. And I have decided, after what seemed like forever. After trying out wordpress I found it easier to be used and wanting to get my own domain will be easier with another host. But do not be disappointed, because besides the name nothing will change! Girl meets world will become wanderlust soulmates! This name has been in my mind for about a year, and as you know as readers, most of my blogs go about all my traveling shenaningans, sometimes about life or little encouragement; so this seemed to fit for me. 
I started girl meets world 6 years ago, when I was about 17 or 18 years old and got to a stage in my life where I was exploring life. I was developing from teenager to adolescent, to an adult. And I was scared and the world was unknown to me. And secretly I am still scared, and the world is still partly hidden. I don't know yet anything, but that 17 year old girl has transitioned to an semi-adult (only when I really need to pretend I am an adult). I am not that young little girl battling social anxiety and severe depression. I am not scared anymore to go grocery shopping, or for another episode of depressive feelings. Me and you have come a long long way. My blog is a place to meet people around the world, and to share joy and tears. And I am so thankful for whoever has read even just a word of what I have written. 

And so this also feels a little bit of closure to the years behind me that sometimes feel like 'lost years'. I was surviving and trying to hold on. And thanks to you as well, I made it. The little encouragements on GMW, on tumblr and instagram meant the world to me. I know many come here via my tumblr blog, which I was a little more expressive of everything regarding my mental health, and thanks for taking the time to write to me. It means so so much! 
My heart is a little sad, because this girl has met the world, and my blog was my baby. And I'm still meeting the world day by day. And I sincerely hope that you will come along on my next journey in life. If you follow me on bloglovin, no worries I gotcha! If you follow just my website, please go to WANDERLUST SOULMATES and we'll continue from there. 

Much Love,
J


INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment