Instagram

7/03/2016

Desert adventures



I have never chosen to travel to the Middle East, but when I received the invitation to go to Israel, I wholeheartedly took it. And with no regrets. More posts and pictures will follow, I have so many new experiences and memories to take with me on my journey through life. It is amazing what just one week can do to a person. The pictures here were taken in the desert, near and on top of Masada and the dead sea. We took a road trip and traveled through the westbank to float on top of some salt, and water of course! Having spent the past semester in Finland, the heat was sometimes a little too much, but we managed through it.  We stayed in Jerusalem, and what a beautiful (and big) city this is, on top of and surrounded by mountains. Certainly a place to go back to!








No comments:

Post a Comment