Instagram

4/25/2016

What's going on


We have some serious catching up to do! So much has happened the past few weeks that I don't even know where to begin. Well I actually do, at the end of march my family visited me in beautiful Finland, which was amazing. Showing around where you have been living and the customs and culture you have gotten used to is so much fun. However, during this trip my grandpa passed away. As sad as this was, how blessed we were to be together to process this news. The weeks after this consisted of arranging a funeral, traveling home and a lot of grieving and missing. traveling back to Finland was really though, and the first two weeks I had troubles getting out of bed or doing anything with my life whatsoever. After those two weeks it got better, but it felt like a lot to process. Currently I am catching up with everything that I missed the past weeks, which is a lot. Hopefully it will all work out one way or another. I have some blog posts coming up with amazing pictures and stories of Lapland and my Finnish adventures, to stay tuned! In the meanwhile, I am pretty active on instagram if you want to stay in touch go here INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment