Instagram

1/19/2015

Time?

Another day, another night, another Monday am I sitting by myself. Another week which I cannot wait to be over. Another week closer to what? Happiness? Finding true love? Summer? Death? Why do I want days to pass? Why are we looking forward to something? Is it the thought of what might be. The feelings that we want to feel. The things we want to experience. What is the concept of time? And why, after all these years of disappointment, do I still feel like days need to pass as soon as they can. So many questions, yet so little answers. 

Time (noun) the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole. 

Indefinite, what does that mean? Indefinite (adjective) lasting for an unknown or unstated length of time. Alright, that makes sense.

Progress of existence..What? Progress? in what? As far as I know, I haven't made progress with anything so far in my 22 years of existence. Besides reaching the number of 22 years. 

Regarded as a whole? Who makes these definitions? Seriously, google needs to hire someone else and explain things so I understand what I'm reading. 


Time (a 4-letterword) duration 

No comments:

Post a Comment