Instagram

11/07/2013

Bedroom inspiration

I have been rearranging my room and tried finding inspiration from magazines and the internet. Because I'm probably not the only one that loves seeing those perfect, neat and clean rooms, I thought to share my favorite photographs. 

My style changed quite a lot throughout the years. When I was little I loved dolphins (secretly still do) and everything I owned, from pens to my bed, was blue with dolphin print on it. When I was twelve we moved and I got to pick out everything new for my bedroom, so the dolphins were exchanged for everything pink (and a little red). Around the age of sixteen I wasn't into the pink so much and exchanged it for white and red. Currently I am all about white, with some minor grey and brown colors. 

Take a look to be inspired yourself and dream away of your ideal bedroom. 















No comments:

Post a Comment