Instagram

6/07/2013

25 random questions TAG

I was once tagged in this questionnaire at Facebook but never did it. Now again on Tumblr, so why not give it a shot? Feel free to take it and fill it in. It is nice to fill some time :) <3


Question 1: Do you have any pets ? Yes, well my family has a dog. I spent a lot of time at home, so I consider this 'my' pet. 
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: Phone, a glass of water and glue (?). 
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ?  Warmish, dry, sunny with clouds. 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? No, I don't have my drivers license (yet). 
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 9.30
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? Last night
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? The last movie I saw was...I think it was one with Susan Sarandon..Let me think about that one. I remember, it was something with step mother and Julia Roberts. 
Question 8: What does you last text message say? Three thumbs up.
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? The most boring one, just the standard ringing tone. I am too lazy to go through all of them and pick one out. Besides my phone is usually on vibrate
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, my favorite thing to do is traveling! Visited many states and around ten countries in Europe. 
Question 11: Do you like sushi? Never had it, I am a vegetarian so probably never will.
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Pff, any grocery store with cheap and healthy foods, and is close to where I am. 
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No. (a glass of wine helps me fall asleep though :P
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? 2 sisters, one older and one younger
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 21!
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? contacts
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Did it once with colouring shampoo...not a fan
Question 19: Tell me something you are planning to do today: Sleep!
Question 20: When was the last time you cried? About two days ago..cannot exactly remember why. yes, I remember..I shed a tear because I passed an important exam. Tears of relief and stress I guess. 
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Not a fan of pizza at all..just some random veggies.
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Vegetarian hamburger with lettuce.
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Many!!! I think every college student can relate to this one :)
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? Blue/grey
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Actually I can, although I am not too sure how to describe the difference. I think the taste of a coke is a bit harsher. I prefer Pepsi I think (after dr pepper of course :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment