Instagram

2/27/2015

50 questions that will free your mind - part 2


Once upon a time I answered the '50 questions that will free your mind' TAG. I had some free time on my hands, so hence I answered the last 25 questions. Feel free to answer these, and write a comment so I can read your answers! Perhaps my answers are short, but with each question I had to think a couple of times before giving my final answer. 


26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Lose the old ones. What is the point of life if you cannot make new memories?
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

I believe in my basic instinct, which has almost always proven right. 
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

My biggest fear is a plane crash and an shark attack. So far none of that has come true. 
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Yes, because when I'm upset it is not about a little thing. Five years ago I was seventeen. I remember those days like yesterday, and what I was upset about really does matter. 
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Favorite childhood memories were those summer days that me and my friends would stay outside and play games. So carefree, true laughter and fun people to be around. 
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

Good question, and I wish I had an answer. I guess I haven't felt passionate in a very long time. 
32. If not now, then when?

Hopefully soon.  Hopefully this year. I am in control what I want to have different. And I can change my life each day I live. 
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
Nothing, there is nothing to lose. It is about courage and overcoming your own fears. 
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yes, i have
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I don't understand this question. True love doesn't make war. It is about dictators, or ideologies, people with the wrong beliefs that cause this. 
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
I believe so. Definitely if you have a strong conscious. 
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Since i don't have a job, I cannot. However, if you are passionate about something I would still work, or volunteer. Wouldn't life be boring if you would not do what can make you happy.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Less work, because I need time for myself and the people around me.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
yes!!!
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Probably last week, tough question!

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

Parents and sisters. 
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No way
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is physically breathing. Truly living is making something of your life, doing what you love, feeling content and happy. 
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I guess that time is right now. But who is not afraid to give up what their doing and start doing something that makes them happy? So many risks are usually involved, but you have to focus on the bigger picture.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because we might think that mistakes equal failure.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Wear less make-up, care less about how I looked (not in a -I don't have to take care of myself- kind of way), have more courage and take more risks
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
This evening, I almost had a panic attack, so I had to take some time to calm myself and control my breathing and anxiety
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
What do I love? Tough…my family, for sure. Every once in a while I tell them. My friends, but I don't really express it verbally. Maybe through actions. 
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
If something happened or it made an impact I will remember. Not everything, but whatever I remember was probably worth cherishing. 
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Mostly for myself. I can speak up for myself and make my own decisions. I don't let people get too involved when it comes to making decisions that will influence my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment